FREQUENTYLY ASKED QUESTION
1) Q: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VIRGIN HAIR & INDIAN REMY?
A: Virgin hair has not been chemically processed such as relaxers or dyes. Our Indian Remy hair has been chemically dyed for color and treated for better texture.
2) Q: WHAT IS THE LIFE SPAN OF THE HAIR?
A: 1-3 Years (Depend on Hair Care Maintenance)
3) Q: WHAT IS THE WEIGHT OF YOUR HAIR?
A: 3.5 oz. approximately
4) Q: HOW MANY BUNDLES WILL I NEED FOR A FULL INSTALL?
A: The average person uses 3 to 4 bundles for a full install. It truly is a personal preference:
2 bundles for 12-16"
3 bundles for 18-24"
4 bundles for 26-30"
5) Q: DO YOU OFFER WHOLESALE?
A: Yes. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Q: WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
A: Please refer to the bottom of our link for shipping polices.
7) Q: WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
A: Please refer to the bottom of our link for return polices.
8) Q: DO YOU SHIP OVERSEAS?
A: Yes, Oversea shipping is available. Contact us for more detail.
9) Q: WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
A: Monday - Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
10) Q: ARE YOUR CLOSURES LACE OR SILK?
A: Our closures are made from lace.
11) Q: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
A: 2 to 5 Business Days
12) Q: WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO CO-WASH THE HAIR?
A: Co- wash means to lather your hair with conditioner and then rinse.
13) Q: HOW OFTEN SHOULD I SHAMPOO AND CONDITION THE HAIR?
A: It is recommended to apply or spay a leave-in conditioner after washing your hair to protect from the heat.
14) Q: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THE HAIR TO BE COLORED?
A: Yes. We recommend to have the hair colored by a professional in proper ways. Coloring of the hair is at your own risk.